- watching Rush marathon on Foxtel plus DVDs
- eating some more
- reading magazines and cookbooks
- playing with Toby dog
- listening to Angus and Julia Stone
- making a start on the second essay of the semester
- watching Julie and Julia and being inspired to cook.
Soon I am going to make a lychee cocktail to drink and make frittata for my parents and I for dinner.
I haven't given blogging much of a thought, nor have I taken many photos.
The internet is much slower here and the information divide of the city and country saddens me. To think this is a country of huge opportunities and equality, yet 20 minutes out of a regional town, the internet is slower than a Sunday driver.
I have a few ideas for new blog entries - got the week off uni so will get onto those when I return to Melbourne.
Just logged onto my blog and seen I've had 20,011 visitors! Can't believe it! Thank you :)