28 September 2010

Three things that made me laugh today

I don't have Foxtel, but while watching Packed to the Rafters and talking on the phone, Twitter was keeping me updated about the Australia's Next Top Model shamblado.

Live TV at its best!

I also read this funny line on a friend's Facebook:
Half fun. Half cool. Half not good with fractions.
This COMPLETELY relates to me. Seriously not good with fractions!

And I took this photo in my local deli:
I am NOT a football fan, and quite disappointed that we have to have a football grandfinal replay, but I laughed at this giveaway!

What made you laugh today?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, football season is well and truly over (Thank God), but I just read this post. I was staring at the computer trying to figure out what was in the jar and wishing I had someone to fill me in on the joke when I realised that they were lolly teeth in the jar. I was laughing so hard and so loudly that I accidentally woke up my poor sick husband who is sleeping on the couch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails