28 July 2010

Vote for Nikki for the Miss Shop Style Off!

One of the first fashion blogs I started reading was Flair to Remember in 2008.

I loved Nikki's take on corporate wear and her relaxed yet stylish weekend wear. And her race day creations are stunning. She inspires me a lot.

I was a lucky winner of her Freez Ray of Light dress last Christmas. I entered a competition on her blog and won this gorgeous dress! Here is my entry.

Nikki has entered the Miss Shop Style Off competition run by Myer.

Look how stylish Nikki is - she deserves to win!


(Photos from Nikki's blog)


You can vote for Nikki here!

If she wins, she will get
  • A $25,000 MYER shopping spreeeeeeee!!!
  • 2 VIP Tickets to the first ever Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival Myer Miss Shop Show
  • Flip Mino II HD camcorder valued at $299
  • Be a Shop Til You Drop fashion assistant for a day
She is such a gorgeous girl inside and out - I'd love to see her win!

7 comments:

  1. Naww thank you SO much for the shout out Carly!! I've changed my order of pics around to include a raceday ensemble (we must have been on the same wavelength) & my profile has disappeared from the gallery whilst they approve the photos! I didn't know this was going to happen - oopsies! But if you follow the below link you should still be able to vote, fingers crossed! :)

    https://www.myer.com.au/missshop/profile.aspx?id=1034

    Thanks so much for being such a great blogging buddy!! That dress went to the right home for sure!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nikki in that second pic, super cute.
    Just logged my vote for her.
    xx Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay it's all working again :)
    Thanks so much Polly!!! Legend!!
    I love that dress, it was a US eBay find a couple of years back, it's adorable! I wore it the first time to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary so I love it even more now :)
    Lots of love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Nikki and her blog, so thank you for suggesting it! I love it! I will definitely log in my vote for her, she looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so showing us Nikki! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Nikki's blog too ... and yes I love her. Have voted and have my fingers crossed. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Serena, Stephanie & Lizeylou!!! YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!!!
    Have a beautiful day!!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails