20 July 2010

My first YouTube appearance. Meeting the Rush cast.

Well, I'm holding my breath and posting me on You Tube. Reliving the experience of the Rush premiere. Hope you enjoy and have a laugh!



(Photo taken by Megan Burke)

So my first appearance on YouTube is a little ... ummm.... exuberant.

The lovely Hayley who came along to the Rush premiere last night was so kind to record all of our encounters with the boys from Rush.

In this video you will see Megan being sensible. And me not so. (Future employers - please note, I do not behave like this in the workplace - unless the Rush cast should be there!) I am usually quite calm.Though I was told today, I am always like a kid at Christmas.



I am so thankful I have great friends who appreciated my excitement! And recorded it. When the day comes that I become shy and reserved, I'll need this video.

Thank you :)

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love what you've written! Hilarious!
    Also, I do love the top photo. We all look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you- you guys look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one though girl...
    I admire your courage...i really dooooo:)

    Have an amazing day - SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is with the men in your country???
    They are F gorgeous:)

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you like it! I had a ball and a lot of fun putting the vid together afterward. I think I'll be watching when I need a reminder not to take things so seriously too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious. Your laugh is infectious. Sure put a much needed smile on my face. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. CARLY!! Your exuberance is infectious and you've got me giggling and gushing like a silly - love it! What great footage too - great work Rellacafa! Xx Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool video! And an excellent way of remembering something awesome :)
    I had to pause the music at work so I could watch this, so glad the boss didn't walk in to see me giggling away with you!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carly! I have been reading your blog since it started and I follow you on twitter.

    You are absolutely gorgeous and I loved that vid, seeing you in action totally confirmed for me that you are without a doubt the most loveable girl in existence.

    Keep doing what you're doing! You are a talented writer and I cannot wait to see you on tv! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Carly! Just found your blog via vogue! And can I just say OHHH that looked like so much fun! Your laugh is the best! And you're great at chatting away to all the dreamboats you met haha, if that were me the conversation would not have flowed nearly as well. I once met Guy Sebastian (whose music I don't even listen to... except for on the compulsory CD at the store I work at hahaa), and even though I'm not a real fan I was quite starstruck- I think I said "hi" four times. Loser. So I am extra impressed that you could think of some funny things to say, especially considering you're actually a fan of those guys!
    Sorry for the essay haha, I didn't mean to rave on so much!
    Britt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails