19 January 2010

Before I go to camp...

I just had to blog. I won't be writing or using the computer for three days. It'll be great to escape, but I will miss writing.

I've had this blog for about a month now. I've enjoyed keeping up with writing, telling my stories and observing some current issues. More so, I've enjoyed having an audience and getting some feedback. Your words are really kind, and I appreciate them so much.

Last Wednesday I put a counter on this blog and already it is nearing 1000 views. Ok, most of those are probably me checking back to see how many have read my writing. But still...around 900 of those views are you out there. Wow.

Keeping this blog has been an outlet for me too. The thoughts I tell the world aren't censored. It's allowed me to 'meet' interesting and intelligent and creative people, and that's nice.

So I'll leave you with a sneak peek of part of my camp costume. It's the DIY part. The rest of it is packed.

And I'll come back from camp full of inspiration and share some of my experiences with you all.

Bye for now, and thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails