21 October 2012

Sunday snippets

Sunshine at Federation Square
Food history exhibition - Gusto - at the State Library of Victoria
Local wildlife in Fitzroy
Toy goodness at Magic Lantern
Brooches and neclaces by Paper Boat Press at Finders Keepers Market (I bought a brooch)
Girl power reading on a Saturday afternoon
Pho. To detox from indulgence
Supergroup concert
Midnight snack at at the train station. Undid the hard work of the pho
Sunday breakfast - poached egg, dukkah, beetroot salad, watercress, pear, fennel, polenta, brioche, hummus and pumpkin puree. Best ever.

Playing along with Tinniegirl's Sunday Snippets.

3 comments:

  1. That brunch pic makes me hungry!
    Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a weekend full of yum. Have a great week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, nom nom. Love the cloud jewellery, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails