09 February 2011

Victoria Beckham raided my wardrobe!

Victoria Beckham and I are so alike!

We are both stick figures with superfast metabolisms.

 (source)
We are both stinking rich and love shopping.

We both have great legs.
We both have hot celebrity partners*, and wear big sunglasses.
 (source)
We're both not very talented at singing.

We both have big breasts - all natural of course.
 (source)
 And we both have the same dress.
Two of my colleagues said I was wearing my Victoria Beckham dress yesterday. One colleague said she loved this dress. I asked if she meant mine or Posh's. 'Yours, of course!'. Awww shucks!
Word has it she raided my wardrobe after she read my blog.
My outfit is number 9 of the 30 for 30 remix. 
I was going for simple, elegant and warm. Dress is Target, top is Glassons, necklace was a gift, hairclip is Mimco and shoes are Diana Ferrari. I love the zipper on the back, and the peplum skirt.
Posh's dress is stolen from my wardrobe.

*My celebrity partner only exists in my mind.

10 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous...
    I would die for her closet though:)

    Have a great day down under...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post. I enjoyed reading it. Your dress is very lovely.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are like twins! I think the dress looks much better on you though. The cut is beautiful, and I love the zipper detail on the back. (P.S. Thank you for all the lovely blog comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhaaaaa brilliant post Carly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to visit Target more often, i love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you find that dress!? Fab find. You wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooooo waaaaay! go Tarjaaaay ;)
    Seriously, I'm going through a rediscovery of my love for Target. Just got a Dirty Dancing Calendar from there for around $6! So some of the images aren't great - some are so might have a go framing!

    and your post made me smile, as always! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails