13 March 2011

Japan

Another natural disaster, this time affecting Japan. An earthquake hit, then a tsunami, and now a nuclear emergency. It's awful. When will Mother Nature put the world right?

I have watched some of the videos of the disasters unfolding. So much destruction and panic.

I feel terrible posting pictures up of the people suffering in Japan. You can see it all over the news for yourselves.

But I saw this picture via Bern Morley and wanted to share - so heartbreaking.

'Following the March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan, this terrified giant panda grabs the leg of a policeman.'

My thoughts are with everyone and everything affected. It's just so sad.

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww... Poor panda... :(

    I'm grateful that the people I know in Japan are safe. Surely Mother Nature's had her fill of bitchiness for one year now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the cutest and most heartbreaking picture... at the same time.

    My thoughts are with the people and animals of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww. That poor baby. :( He probably has no idea what's going on. :( I'm really feeling for all the people and animals.

    The pictures that broke my heart and terrifed me were the bullet train that was on a bridge surrounded by water (then later vanished....they still haven't found it) and the boat in the wirlpool in the ocean. (That also vanished)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's too sad for words :( I thought about doing a post on Japan too but I didn't… Heartbreaking :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's heartbreaking watching what's going on in Japan at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails