28 April 2012

Supermodelling over at Mamamia!

I am over on Mamamia today, being a supermodel. Back in December last year, the lovely Lucy from the editorial team at MM sent me an email asking me to send in some pictures of the outfits I wear for a new feature on the site - Wardrobe Week. I was flattered.

Wardrobe Week is about real people wearing real clothes. It is this diversity in fashion media that I like. Diversity and body image is so much more than fat vs thin and it is great to see Mia Freedman and her team supporting this - and the MM readers asking for more.

And so Camille from CurlyPops offered to take some photos of me with her good camera against a white wall. I love how they turned out, and dressing up was so much fun.

Pop on over to Mamamia to check out what me and some other gorgeous women are wearing.

8 comments:

  1. WooHOO! Go Carly - you make a brilliant supermodel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly, loving that top with the purple flowers. Looks sensational on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very swish! I love that top in the lower pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's actually a dress - you can view the whole dress on the slide show on Mamamia :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails