27 December 2010

Triple J's Hottest 100 voting

I voted for Triple J's Hottest 100 again. It was a tough choice, and had to leave out a few of my favourites to get to my top 10.

I wanted a top 25 - with more Angus and Julia Stone and Washington, Sia, Sparkadia, Sarah Blasko, Boy and Bear, Pendulum (ABC theme), Sally Seltman, Kimbra, John Steele Singers and Gypsy and the Cat.

My top 10 - comprises mostly Australian artists:

Angus And Julia Stone - For You
Angus And Julia Stone - Hold On
Basement Birds - Bus Stop
Birds Of Tokyo - Plans
Gyroscope - Baby, I'm Getting Better
Kings Of Leon - The End
Little Red - Rock It
Paul Kelly/Angus Stone - Four Seasons In One Day
Washington - Sunday Best
Wombats, The - Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves)

I've technically got four Angus and/or Julia Stone songs in my list.

I love Australian music!

My picks for number one are Washington's Sunday Best, Angus and Julia Stone's Big Jet Plane or Sia's Clap Your Hands. I know I didn't vote for two of those songs, but as I said, the choice was tough.

Isn't this video beautiful?


What is your top 10??

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl.
    Hope your christmas was good:)
    You know me...I could do a whole list dedicated Silverchair:)

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails