06 December 2010

TONIGHT: My television debut (I think) - No Limits!

No Limits.
6.30 pm (AEDST).
Channel 31 (44 digital).
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide Perth, Geelong (Australia).
Possibly on the internet for everyone else?
www.nolimits.org.au
www.c31.org.au/
Excitement.
Pride.

Can someone record it to a DVD for me please? Thanka!
In the No Limits studio
PS: I am getting lots of sunburn comments and stares now it's summer. My Facebook status was this over the weekend:

To all those fuckers staring at me for looking sunburnt: I'm a TV presenter. And you're not.

5 comments:

  1. Will watch it tonight. Love your facebook comment!! I laughed out loud reading that. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carly! :D
    Ps - Love your FB status update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congratulations how fantastic Carly!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails