17 August 2010

Vote for Nikki to win a dream!

I've previously blogged about my friend Nikki in the Miss Shop Style Off competition. Just a quick reminder that the competition is still on, unil Friday 20 August.

Winning this competition is a dream of Nikki's, and it'd be great if you could send a vote her way.

Nikki is beautiful inside and out - she definitely deserves to win! Look at her fabulous style!



All photos are from Nikki's style blog, Flair to Remember. After you've voted, check out her blog.


How to vote:

♥  Register as a voter here: http://www.myer.com.au/missshop/register.aspx?vote=1
♥  Check out her profile & click the 'Vote for me now' button here: http://www.myer.com.au/missshop/profile.aspx?id=1034
♥  Then click the validation link in the email you'll receive from Miss Shop! (Very important as this will ensure your vote is counted!

If Nikki wins, this is what she will get:
  • A $25,000 MYER shopping spreeeeeeee!!!
  • 2 VIP Tickets to the first ever Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival Myer Miss Shop Show
  • Flip Mino II HD camcorder valued at $299
  • Be a Shop Til You Drop fashion assistant for a day


Good luck Nikki, and thanks to my readers for your votes!

Let's help make Nikki's dream come true ♥

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post Carly :) I already voted for her, I really really hope she wins!!! She deserves it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, her style is adorable! You have my vote, Nikki, and I very much like your blog also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails