10 May 2011

Very Hungry Carlypillar skirts

A few weeks ago I wrote about the Very Hungry Carlypillar skirts Bec was making me. On Sunday I went to her place to pick them up. I LOVE them :)

This one features the fruit the caterpillar ate through. The healthy skirt.
I love the different coloured fruit against the blue spots.
 So pretty. And very versatile.
 The next one is my favourite of the two. It's the unhealthy skirt.
 
 I really like how the pale blue material matches the foods so well especially the lollypop and cupcake.
 And I love that the blouse I wore went well with the skirt.
Thank you Bec - I am so proud to have these skirts that no one else will! And I am so glad you enjoyed sewing them.

Bec also sewed me the Ikea dress but it needed some alteration (it was too big for me - a nice problem to have!). Here's a sneak peek.
The dress is divine. So elegant and a lovely floral. A girl I work with did tell me she has the bedspread on her bed now!!

16 comments:

  1. Cool pics haha. They look great! Thanks for the lovely words, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those skirts are so gorgeous! You look so lovely, I love your boots too! Looking forward to seeing the Ikea dress, the print is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful skirts, and awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Carly.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirts - and the very hungry caterpillar book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' books! That skirt is very adorable Carly, she looks talented XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those skirts are amazing! The Very Hungry Caterpillar was always one of my favourite books as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with the Caterpillar skirt. I think I have a pair of shoes that would love it too. I can see them forming a beautiful friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat idea! I love those skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOw fun to have skirts made personally for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I have the same bedding on my bed right now...not kidding...that is so funny. I love as a skirt...what a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skirts. They look great.
    Imagine if I wore on of those skirts to work as a Kinder teacher... perhaps I could claim a tax deduction on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails