31 May 2011

Talk Talk Talk [about] Darren Hayes' new single!


News just in!! (From www.darrenhayes.com)

"The first single from Darren Hayes' forthcoming album will be called 'Talk Talk Talk' and released worldwide at the end of June. Official release dates will be confirmed soon."

Click here for exclusive screen grabs from the music video and the full statement.

AuspOp says "Darren's brand new single is currently set for a digital release in Australia on Friday June 24".  

As I mentioned last month, Darren's fourth album will be released on Mercury Records/Universal Music Australia later this year.

 (source)


I can't wait to hear his latest offering. He is such a talented, passionate singer and lyricist.

 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails