18 August 2016

My chat on the Fully Sick podcast

Late last year I met a wonderful woman called Jenny Joy, and she interviewed me for her Fully Sick podcast. The episode aired last month - apologies for not posting about it earlier.

Jenny is such a great conversationalist. I really opened up in our chat - to the point that this needs a content warning about suicidal thoughts. If you need to talk to someone, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800, or the crisis line in your country.

You can listen to it here. There are lots of laughs, too - I promise. Thanks for having me, Jenny!

Jenny has chatted to some amazing people - all living with chronic illnesses and/or disabilities. Her podcast is funny, interesting, deep and useful. Give all of the episodes a listen. How great to see people with disabilities making their own media!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails