13 October 2011

Carlyfindlay.com has just launched!

Are you looking at me? Want a closer look? Carlyfindlay.com is here and open for business

People stare at me every day – a lot. And not just because I’ve got great legs and some decent cleavage to flaunt – I’ve got brains too!

Who is Carly Findlay?

I’m a chronic illness ambassador, advocate for people with a disability, budding TV presenter and engaging writer with a blog (Tune into Radio Carly) that attracts 8,000 unique visits a month.

At the heart of it though, I’m a down-to-earth young woman with a talent for sharing stories about being chronically ill. Throw some social commentary, food, music, fashion and shopping into the mix as well as some musings about the ignorant twits who can’t get over my appearance and you’ll see I’ve got some interesting tales to tell.

It’s my dream to make a positive difference in the world. I want to continue breaking down the prejudices towards people with visibly different appearances, and give everyone the confidence and pride to hold their head up high and smile. You can find out more about me by visiting www.carlyfindlay.com

Let’s work together
I want to work with you to promote your company, brand or cause. Visit www.carlyfindlay.com where you can take a look at my writing, TV and radio work.

Contact

I am happy to discuss advertising, sponsorship, freelance writing and speaking/presenting opportunities. Please 
contact me if you would like to discuss this or if you want to chat about other ways we could work together.

An exciting opportunity is the BlogHer conference in New York which I will attend in August 2012. I’m seeking sponsorship for this trip and can work with you to promote your brand, business or cause in the best way possible.

Carly Findlay, Freelance Writer and Blogger
Online portfolio: www,carlyfindlay.com

(A big thanks to Jessica Billimoria for her social media consultancy, and Camille Condon for her graphic design.)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carly! The new site looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Carly. You are truly a whirlwind!! All the best with the freelance writing and the trip to BlogHer. I hope lots of big companies get behind you.
    Regards, Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Great work, Carly, this is so so awesome! Good luck with sponsorship - sponsor her, people, she's amazing!!
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carly! Great new site, i'm looking forward to reading upcoming posts!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails