Here are my thoughts in text form...
I went to Zara yesterday. I read Skylark's post re Zara and I had it running through my mind as I looked through the store. These are my thoughts on the store after visiting:
- I didn't see many standout items. Fabric looked cheap on so many tops and dresses. How it can be compared to Cue and Witchery escapes me.
- So much stock combined with the recent opening frenzy makes people a bit mindless, and selfish/rude too. Customers were pushing a little, standing in the way of stock, and it generally wasn't a pleasant shopping experience.
- So much stock was overwhelming.
- Styles were bland and boring. Blarah.
- The bright colours were garish.
- The store looks nice but lacks in presentation quality due to rummaging/constant replenishing of stock. So many clothes were creased.
- Prices weren't uber cheap when quality is considered.
- I prefer Target and Temt for the cheap and not so nasty, and Cue for the style.
Having said that I did find one gem at a reasonable price and bought it. A black spotted dress.